New and amended forms include those covering declaration of parentage, enforcement and protective orders
Eighteen new and amended forms come into use from 6 April 2017 as set out below
Declaration of Parentage Forms
These have been amended so that the applicant can provide details of email addresses for the applicant, respondent and other parties where they are known.
The guidance notes at the back of these forms have also been revised to make it clearer to court users, particularly litigants in person, that HMCTS staff cannot provide legal advice and to attempt to clarify what may fall within the remit of legal advice.
- C63 - Application for inherent jurisdiction order in relation to children In the High Court of Justice Family Division Principal Registry/District Registry
- C64 - Application For declaration of legitimacy or legitimation under section 56(1)(b) and (2) of the Family Law Act 1986
- C65 - Application For declaration as to adoption effected overseas under section 57 of the Family Law Act 1986
These are new applications for enforcement using attachment of earnings orders and charging orders under Practice Direction 5A which has been amended accordingly.
The new Forms are not available on HMCTS Formfinder as of date of publication so links and downloads are provided below:
- FE6 - Application for charging order on land
- FE7 - Application for charging order on securities
- FE15 - Request for Attachment of Earnings Order
- FE16 - Request for and result of search in the attachment of earnings index
- FE17 - Form for replying to an attachment of earnings application
The Family Procedure (Amendment) Rules 2017, that come into effect on 6 April 2017, clarify that an individual applicant must not serve an application and / or order on the person they are seeking protection from. These forms and leaflets have been amended accordingly and to make it clearer for litigants in person what form needs to be completed where request for service by a court bailiff is sought (Form D89).
- FL701 - Forced Marriage Protection Orders - How can they protect me?
- FL700 - Domestic violence injunctions under the Family Law Act - How can it help me?
- FL401A - Application for a Forced Marriage Protection Order
- FL401 - Application for: a non-molestation order, an occupation order.
- FL403 - Application to vary extend or discharge an order in existing proceedings
- FL403A - Application to vary, extend or discharge a forced marriage protection order
- FL415 - Statement of Service
- FGM700 - Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Protection Orders - How can they protect me?
- FGM003 - Application to vary, extend or discharge a Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Protection Order
- FGM001 - Application for a Female Genital Mutilation (FGM) Protection Order