Acceptance of these terms
The Family Law Hub website is owned and managed by Class Publishing Limited
Class Legal is a trading name of Class Publishing Ltd. Registered in England No. 2993127.
VAT No: GB 503 5208 87.
Registered Office: 7 Melrose Terrace, London W6 7RL, UK.
By using the Family Law Hub website, the user agrees to the terms and conditions of the licence, to the disclaimer and limitation of liability and to the copyright and database rights. If the user does not agree to the terms they should leave the site immediately.
The user should also read the accompanying Privacy Statement.
Terms and Conditions
1. The registered user has a non-exclusive licence to use materials while they remain on the Family Law Hub website and the user may:
- search, view, copy and print out materials for their own use, and for the purpose of any matter or transaction on which they are advising
- bookmark any page or link of any part of the Family Law Hub website
2. This licence is a personal, non-transferable licence and unless Class Legal agrees in writing users must not:
- make print outs or copies available to anyone else
- copy to CD, or other medium, any Flash movie or similar presentation
- modify any materials
- publish, or allow to be published, any user created flagged document
- republish any material within the service for commercial gain.
3. The Family Law Hub website, or any portion of it, may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited or otherwise exploited for any purpose without the express written consent of Class Legal.
4. This licence applies to all materials on the web site including assessments, courses, podcasts and any part of the document library.
Obligations of the user
1. The user will take reasonable steps to ensure that nobody accesses the service using accounts created with their email address and password.
2. The user will ensure that the details they provide on the Family Law Hub website are accurate and complete, and inform Class Legal immediately of any changes to the information that the user provided when registering. The user can access and update all registration details from their personal account page.
3. The user will not contest the intellectual property rights of Class Legal.
4. The user is responsible for configuring their information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access the service.
5. Users should use their own virus protection software.
6. Users and visitors must not use the Family Law Hub Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way.
Obligations of Class Legal
1. Class Legal will take reasonable steps to ensure that software and data files supplied to the user as part of the service are virus free.
2. Class Legal will take reasonable steps to ensure that the service is continuous and that access to the Family Law Hub website is not interrupted. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Access to the Family Law Hub website may occasionally be suspended or restricted for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Class Legal will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
There are three ways in which the user can pay for a subscription: through the online Worldpay™ payment process, telephone with a card or by post.
If the user pays through Worldpay™, they will be sent an email automatically on receipt of confirmation from Worldpay™ that the transaction has been completed successfully. Class Legal will send a VAT invoice containing details of the order directly to the user by email. Receipt of this email by the user constitutes a contract between Class Legal and the user. The user's training account will be updated as soon as the user has received email confirmation of a successful transaction. Due to the nature of the Internet it cannot be guaranteed that access to CPD will be granted immediately.
The user is advised to read the terms and conditions set out by WorldPay (email: www.Worldpay.com).
If a user pays by card over the telephone, the transaction will be completed immediately and any card details that may have been collected will be destroyed.
If a user pays by cheque, once the cheque has been cleared, the requested subscription account will be authorised within 2 working days. A VAT invoice containing details of the order will be emailed to the user by Class Legal. Receipt of this email by the user constitutes a contract between Class Legal and the user. Cheques should be made out to Class Legal.
1. This agreement will terminate if the user or Class Legal are in material breach of any of its terms and if the breach is not remedied within a period of twenty working days after written notice of it has been given to the party in breach.
2. On termination of the agreement in relation to any service, the user will take reasonable steps to delete that service and any part of it from their electronic media, including their intranet and electronic storage devices. The user is not required to delete any part of the service which has indistinguishably merged into their organisation's know-how. The user is not required to delete specimen clauses or precedents which have been incorporated before termination into drafts or agreements relating to any transaction on which the user may be advising: these may be used to complete the transaction and to keep records of it, but no further use may be made of such materials. The user is not required to delete or destroy printouts or copies from print outs.
1. The contract between Class Legal and the user is concluded when the user has received email confirmation of payment for a subscription. The user can cancel this contract up to seven working days after the conclusion of the contract, starting with the day after the day on which the contract for services is concluded, unless the user has completed questions and wishes to claim credit for them.
2. In the event of a user wishing to cancel a contract with Class Legal, the user must contact Class Legal by email: email@example.com
3. On the cancellation of a contract, any sum paid by the user will be repaid by Class Legal as soon as possible, and in any case, within 30 days of cancellation. Class Legal will not impose any charge on the user for the exercise of this right.
Where payment has been made through Worldpay™, refunds will be made through Worldpay™ to the relevant credit or debit card.
Where payment has been made by post, Class Legal will refund the user by cheque.
4. Where fraudulent use has been made of a users payment card (to include credit and debit cards) in respect of a contract made with Class Legal, the user will be entitled to cancel any payment which has been made as a result of such fraudulent use.
Contacting Class Legal
The user may contact Class Legal by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), by post at Owl House, The Barns, Carr Farm, Cadney, Brigg DN20 9HP or by telephone (01652 652 222). National standard call rates apply.
1. The price of an annual subscription may change from time to time. The user will be informed of the price before they commit to the purchase. All prices will indicate the net, the VAT and the gross amounts.
Class Legal - Disclaimer & Liability
1. Class Legal gives the user or visitor no warranty or assurance about the site. In particular, information:
- may be incorrect or out of date
- may not constitute a definitive or complete statement of the law or the legal market in any area
Materials are not intended to constitute advice in any specific situation. Users and visitors are warned that they need to take legal advice in specific situations and conduct their own research into the validity and accuracy of information. All implied warranties and conditions are excluded, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
2. Users and visitors use the site at their own risk. Neither Class Legal, nor any company responsible for providing content accessible from the site, employees and sub contractors shall be liable to users or visitors or any other party for any losses or damages whatsoever, arising in connection with this site (whether under this licence or other contract or in consequence of any misrepresentation, misstatement or tortious act or omission including negligence).
The liability of Class Legal to the user for any loss or damage is limited to damages of an amount equal to the value of the user's payments to us.
This does not affect claims in respect of death or personal injury caused by negligence.
3. The service and the means of delivering it by Class Legal may be incompatible with the user's computer configuration or software.
4. Class Legal may change or withdraw part or all of any service at their discretion.
5. These terms are governed by English law and users and visitors submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Class Legal - Copyright and database rights
Subject to the Legal Materials Copyright Statement& Disclaimer
, all content included on the Family Law Hub Website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software is the property of Class Legal, its affiliates or its content suppliers and is protected by United Kingdom and international copyright and database laws.
Class Legal - trademarks
'Family Law Hub' is a trademark of Class Legal. All other trademarks not owned by Class Legal that appear on the Family Law Hub Website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Class Legal.