1. Once you have found the required course, you will be shown the course level and how many questions you need to answer correctly to pass.
2. You will see two types of question. Those with square check boxes next to them require you to select as many answers as you think are correct.
3. Those with round radio buttons mean you can only select one of the answers
4. Once you have answered the questions as you see fit, click the Submit button and your answers will be marked automatically.
5. If you have not answered sufficient questions correctly, your incorrect answers will be removed and you cna retake the those questions
6. Once you have passed the course, any supporting comments will be displayed and the correct answers highlighted in green.
7. You can then check your training record using the drop-down menu available under you log-on name in the top right of the screen.
8. Your training record will show the courses completed and when. It will also show the total number of hours accumulated on the site, You will also notice that you can add a manual entry for any training undertaken outside of the Hub so you can use it as your central training record.